Stan Harrington- D12 welcomes our newest member!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! Lol! Good thing for the (faster) backup car. Hey I also saw a clip of you running the rails....good stuff! You're gonna have a blast this year boating! 1st class people as well as drivers...

Yep...i've seen Dick rebuilding smashed boats..."Got any ca?"

-K
Kent,

You got that mixed up. Beasley asks for the CA, Dick reaches for the West Systems!!!....LOL...... :D
Nope...that's when Dick asked everyone for their CA when Carol's boat got taken out...doh!!!
Oh, I see. It was Carol's boat!!! Thats a different story. Dick uses the best on his and the leftovers on her boat. Just ask Carol. She will tell you that too!!!!.....hahahahahaha..... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I put that boat back together with CA and 5 Min epoxy and she won the next heat. Beasley is MR. Dremel tool

Hey Kent, that picture brings back memories, 13 hour drive to the Nationals in Lynwood IL.racing on a first class track. Making some practice runs and the right rear tire exploded launching the car into space at 100 mph, and falling into a chain link fence. Lipo's and fence = fire, The good news was the backup car was faster and brought home the trophy. Dick has already told me he has wood and fiberglass and doesn't mind repairing at the lake.
You are going to have a blast Stan. Just watch out for William Whetstone (ww29). If he finds any incriminating pictures on the internet they WILL be posted!!!.... ;)
beware of ron his long hair will get in your way when standing next to him :D :D :D

Well James .... as for all the crazy stuff you're hearing about D12 ........

IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL!! Seriously welcome to our district, we know how to have fun! B)

I put that boat back together with CA and 5 Min epoxy and she won the next heat. Beasley is MR. Dremel tool
I hear ya Dick....He should have been a dentist (scary, i know...lol!)

BTW- Stan, all the D12 classes, rules and dates are located on the Capitol RC Model Boat Club web site. The link is in my signature. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Hi Stan,

You have a great bunch of guys to race with in D12.

Nails

Thanks Ron, i have put Loeb on my payroll. He is going to rig the Hydro and maybe get on the new ML sport 40 after that. I am planning on going to school on a new build in the near future. Got to build a couple more boat racks first, no counter space.

Back