SS Pro Mod Zen260 Raffle-SOLD OUT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puckstermi

The FORD MODEL BOAT CLUB is raffling a NEW SS Enterprise Pro Mod Zen 260 PUM with a SS mod 257 carb, zero drag seals, etc..... The purpose of the raffle is to raise funds to purchase needed equipment for our annual 2-day race. Your support would be greatly appreciative.

The Raffle will be limited to 30 tickets ONLY! The cost per ticket will be $20.00. The raffle winner will have the engine shipped to their destination at NO cost including overseas. The winner can have the engine timed to a specific hull or have the timing set generic, WINNERS CHOICE. When the last ticket is purchased, an announcement will be made on the exact drawing date. Someone not affiliated with the FORD MODEL BOAT CLUB will draw the winning ticket.

Raffle tickets can be purchased using:

*PayPal - [email protected]. Please give your Name, contact phone number, address to ship your engine too and your email address in the comment area of the PayPal page.

*Money Order – made out to the Ford Model Boat Club.

*Personal Check - made out to the Ford Model Boat Club.

Entrants will be issued a raffle number when funds are received. Thanks to all those who support our club raffle and best of luck.

I will update the list of raffle ticket purchases. The number with your names will be your raffle number:

1. Corbin Martin

2. Ron Cook

3. Dan Brandon

4. Dan Brandon

5. Marc Levac

6. V.J. Amore

7. Andre Abtmeyer

8. Henry Toy

9. Henry Toy

10. Brian Madigan

11. Don Ferrette

12. Jodie McGee

13. V.J. Amore

14. Frank Falck

15. Thomas Jones

16. Greg Sheckler

17. David Lucas

18. Stuart Davies

19. Ralf Moser

20. David Lucas

21. Raymond D Brandon

22. Thomas Jones

23. Thomas Jones

24. Henry Toy

25. Michael Schindler

26. Mark McCray

27. Kevin Sheren

28. Bill Coleman

29. Tim Hirzel

30. Thomas Jones

The raffle is closed as all 30 tickets are sold. I will post the raffle date and time so we can get the motor to the winner as soon as possible. The Ford Model Boat Club thanks all who helped us out, your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: Your help in purchasing tickets is certainly appreicated. This money helps our Club purchase and update its equipment for all the racers who come to the Clubs District races to enjoy.

Thank you!

:rolleyes: Your help in purchasing tickets is certainly appreicated. This money helps our Club purchase and update its equipment for all the racers who come to the Clubs District races to enjoy.
Thank you!
Well as far as raffles go my luck would have to get better to even be called bad but I will always try to support my fellow boaters and buy raffle tickets when I can. Who knows maybe one day I'll win something more than a starting belt or T shirt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you still have one slot open please let me know and I will take it, you can email me at [email protected]. I will send a payment through paypal just as soon as I know.

Thanks,

Bob Reed

Guess I didn't really want a raffle ticket .............besides, it wouldn't work on a 10' long hydro anyway!
Dick Tyndall
Ya know Dick i was wondering the same thing. If i win it i gotta build a new boat like i need one

Attention to raffle ticket entrants. The Ford Model Boat Club will raffle the SS Enterprise Pro Mod Zen260 tomorrow night at 7:00p.m. I will post the winning number as soon as possible. Get out those lucky charms guys :)

We have a WINNER! The winning number is #3. Congratulations to Dan Brandon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back