SPRING NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piston1

I am ready to send my entry form. Who do I need to send it too. It is time to open the registration.

Entering,

Jose Ortiz

Twin Hydro

F Hydro

F Mono

Javi Ortiz

40 Mono

20 Mono

You pick the frequency, all my radios are synthesized.

I am ready to send my entry form. Who do I need to send it too. It is time to open the registration.
Entering,

Jose Ortiz

Twin Hydro

F Hydro

F Mono

Javi Ortiz

40 Mono

20 Mono

You pick the frequency, all my radios are synthesized.
Jose' after last year's nightmare from entries during the holidays they are not releasing the entry form until after the new year. :ph34r:

Don, the nightmare is not going to go away. The race will fill quickly and those left out are going to be mad. My recommendation to everybody is "do not procrastinate". Maybe they need to start racing Friday, like they do at the Winternats. I already entered, see my post above, contestant No. 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, the nightmare is not going to go away. The race will fill quickly and those left out are going to be mad. My recommendation to everybody is "do not procrastinate". Maybe they need to start racing Friday, like they do at the Winternats. I already entered, see my post above, contestant No. 1.
Are there firm race dates yet ? When will the official entries begin? And the Million Dollar $$$$ question, Don- is that YOUR cat with the lime on its head ???

Nice try Jose................But NO ONE IS MOINVG. GO COOK THE BIRD!!! Play with the New PS 3.

Watch the FIRE WORKS!!! LET BABY NEW YEAR PUT on HIS DAIPER...................AND we will get back to you. ;) ;) ;) ;)

OH..............You are number 4 or 5. Privileges has it place!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We Will let you know when the curtain goes up!!!

Until then HAPPY HOILDAYS TO ALL FROM ATLANTA MODEL BOATERS!!!!!

Are there firm race dates yet ? When will the official entries begin? And the Million Dollar $$$$ question, Don- is that YOUR cat with the lime on its head ???
Hey Drew not my cat but a great example of what happens when you mix a bunch of guys, Coronas, limes, a boring football game & one pissed off cat. :p

Back