SPORT 20 COWLINGS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Second That Motion! I don't think there was a "cowl" on Canadas "Miss Supertest"

I may have to get out the ol' "foam-n-fiber" :p

I have a scratch built Ira Cotton 20 round nose,and the cowl is partially wood and part epoxy which is available from Roy Endenfield who is in San Fran,check on NAMBA district 19 web page or possibly Al Waters could help. Jerry

[ boy if grim is not making them anymore I better take good care of mine. should I put it on the shelf;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;NOT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so if you see asport 20 gold on green please don't hit it B) B) B)

Hey Phil,

Do you make a turbine one for your Sport 20, I have a 7 litre style in the making but I intend to kit this boat if all goes well and would like to offer a turbine style as well.

I made that one in my avatar,,I could at least make a "measly" one for "Ol' round

face :p There has to be alot of "soap bottle" sides that should work,,a little Velcro

and Walla! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Rodney, I seen to always forget that aeromarine is out there. Sent then an e-mail this morning for pics of the boat.

Happy New Year all of you Scale and sport scale guys out there.

Here's the link. I think I've seen both the turbine and the open cock pit. Can't go wrong with these if they work.

http://www.aeromarinerc.com/

Have you thought about contacting Blew By You Boats in Concord California. A friend said he vacuum forms a lot of stuff, he might be able to help you out as well.

Back