Speed Week

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hi guys, I just found out my phone number in the Roostertail to pre-register is wrong...it should be

(830) 779-1776 or you can call me on my cell at (210) 392-2271. If you can't get hold of me, don't worry...just show up and run.

Any mor folks think they may join us? Right now I'm not even sure we have enough to pay the cost of putting it on :(

Glenn

Hi guys, I just found out my phone number in the Roostertail to pre-register is wrong...it should be

(830) 779-1776 or you can call me on my cell at (210) 392-2271. If you can't get hold of me, don't worry...just show up and run.

Any mor folks think they may join us? Right now I'm not even sure we have enough to pay the cost of putting it on :(

Glenn

Glenn,

We are planing to come (myself, Talley & Rushing) The last time I talked to Eric Betty, him and Allen were planning to come also.

-Carl,

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl, that is GREAT news! I kneww you and Mike, Mike were still running hot and heavy, but I haven't heard anything about Eric lately. I glad he and Allen are planning on attendening.

Have a Merry Christmas and I will see you in a few weeks,

Glenn

Hey Glen make sure you have some extra 2007 Membership applications for the guys for NEW YEARS that have not joined by then.

Carl, that is GREAT news! I kneww you and Mike, Mike were still running hot and heavy, but I haven't heard anything about Eric lately. I glad he and Allen are planning on attendening.

Have a Merry Christmas and I will see you in a few weeks,

Glenn

Back