Speed Week IV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
As in years past we will be running both the SAW and 1/3 mile ovals for Speed Week. I think the Roostertail schedule says SAW only, but that is a typo.

Any idea who is coming? Jason and I expect a really good showing this year and it's looking like the place to be to have a great shot at going fast.

Dates are Dec 27 - Jan 2.

How about that 100 mph gas record we are still looking for?

Glenn

As in years past we will be running both the SAW and 1/3 mile ovals for Speed Week. I think the Roostertail schedule says SAW only, but that is a typo.

Any idea who is coming? Jason and I expect a really good showing this year and it's looking like the place to be to have a great shot at going fast.

Dates are Dec 27 - Jan 2.

How about that 100 mph gas record we are still looking for?

Glenn

Glenn,

between the three folks in our group, we will be running N-2, O, P, Q, S, and T-Mono along with N-2, O, and P-Hydro...

we will arrive in Valdosta on the 26th and stay as long as it takes to get our runs in...

Regards,

W. Ron Green

bump...

so who has Speed Week IV on thier to-do list this year? B)

I had the pleasure of helping test the new timing equipment in Aug. at Blue Lake and it performed flawlessly...

Ron

Back