Southern Gentlemen Racing Association Nov 6 -7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
If you are looking for some very fast racing you need to head down to Slidell, LA and give this race a try. It has some of the best competition in the country they even hae a contestant that comes all the way from Montana every year (Al Hobbs). The site is about 35 minutes from the French Quarter for some very interesting entertainment and great food. Check the flyer out they have special awards called the MAN trophy that is very hard to win. Give this race a try before you put your boats up for the winter.

Thanks for the plug bzubee. I think anyone who comes to this race looks forward to coming back. Richard Scallan is usually the CD for this race and he does a great job with it. Guys like Eric Canto, Doc Turner and Mark Bullard are usually in attendance so that will give you some idea of the type of racing you will be in for. The weather is usually great and like bzubee said, the French Quarter and Bourbon Street are only 35 minutes away. Hope to see eveyone in November!

Regards,

Virgil & Chris Ericksen

I just learned today that the entry form for the Hydro Ivitational did not make it into the Roostertail. <_< Anyone interested in the race can e-mail me and I'll foward you a copy of the entry form.

Regards,

Virgil Ericksen

Virgil, I strongly resent you implying that just because I am going to be at the

Slidell race the quality of racing will be poor.............Seriously, I appreciate the recognition even though Chris has smoked me three years running! I am very excited about the Slidell race and look forward to seeing you and the gang!

Eric

Glad to see that you will be there for the Invitational. All bull aside, racing with guys like you is what Chris and I enjoy the most and keeps us in this hobby. From 20 to twin you have always been one of the toughest guys to win against. Looking foward to seeing you on the 5th.

Hey Jeff, are you running a Sport 40 in this race? I'm not sure if we are going to enter one or not.

Virgil Ericksen

virgil, yes i have it entered, do you have one. at the spring race we had four of them, i hope mark bullard, rich zimmermen, bob finn donald dupuis and others show up.

jeff baham said:
virgil, yes i have it  entered, do you have one. at the spring race we had four of them, i hope mark bullard, rich zimmermen, bob finn donald dupuis and others show up.
68535[/snapback]

hey jeff would you guys care to have the WILD DESIRES in your sport 40 class.

ernie lafleur said:
jeff baham said:
virgil, yes i have it  entered, do you have one. at the spring race we had four of them, i hope mark bullard, rich zimmermen, bob finn donald dupuis and others show up.
68535[/snapback]

hey jeff would you guys care to have the WILD DESIRES in your sport 40 class.

68701[/snapback]

is that the name of a new sport 40, or are you asking if we want you to enter sport 40,

SOUTHERN GENTLEMEN HYDRO INVATATIONAL......... NOV 6-7. THE CORRECT PHONE NUMBERS TO CONTACT RACE C/D CHRIS HERZOG IS HM: 504-469-4946 CELL 504-419-1939. THE NUMBERS PUBLISHED IN THE ROOSTERTAIL & THE IMPBA WEB SITE ARE INCORRECT.... :blink: THE ABOVE NUMBERS ARE CORRECT..... COME ON DOWN GOING TO BE A WILD ONE........ ;)

Latest posts

Back