• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 47 inch Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

SOLD - 47 inch Gas Seaducer - I have raced this boat for (2) seasons, original top was lime and black splatter repainted in solid lime, there is a small repair area under the product stickers. The bottom black is original gel coat never any damage. The vinyl graphics are just applied on top no clear so they are easily removed, includes empty radio box, Seaducer hardware (strut, rudder and turn fin), $225 plus shipping and any paypal fees

sd1.jpg sd3.jpg sd4.jpg sd7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Miguel:

it looks like this according to the USPS website, a couple of options . I would still need to add in insurance, if interested email me at [email protected]. Feliz Navidad Tony J

USPS.JPG

Tony, I will take the Lime boat. Please tell me what shipping is to 38017 and let me know the total i owe you. please mark it sold....... Thanks Joe Warren.

Tony, I will take the Lime boat. Please tell me what shipping is to 38017 and let me know the total i owe you. please mark it sold....... Thanks Joe Warren.
CHEEZE & RICE Joe,,,,,,

2010 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 Black (TERMINATOR)

2010 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 PURPLE

2010 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 RED/WHITE

2010 SEADUCER 47 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 BLACK/BLUE

2011 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 PURPLE/WHITE

Don't you have enough F/X Boats????

Or are you getting this one set up for me to buy

Im thinking maybe RRRick needs a X-Boat. Where ya gonna put a 101 in a 47 gas hull Rick ?

Joe ,step up and set him up with a boat would ya ? I would sell him mine, but seeing him beat you guys with my old boat - well :rolleyes:

Im thinking maybe RRRick needs a X-Boat. Where ya gonna put a 101 in a 47 gas hull Rick ?

Joe ,step up and set him up with a boat would ya ? I would sell him mine, but seeing him beat you guys with my old boat - well :rolleyes:

Andy............Evidently..............Joe is not the only person driving............Dah :eek:

CHEEZE & RICE Joe,,,,,,

2010 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 Black (TERMINATOR)

2010 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 PURPLE

2010 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 RED/WHITE

2010 SEADUCER 47 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 BLACK/BLUE

2011 SEADUCER 44 NITRO MONO CMB RS101 PURPLE/WHITE

Don't you have enough F/X Boats????

Or are you getting this one set up for me to buy
Not Yet....... but working on it....... Tony J`s Boats are clean & a Great price.......You snoooooooooooze you loooooose.

You the Man Joe!!
Ty, I hope i did not buy this out from under you? I have known Tony and his stuff is always Clean and Ready to Go......... so I dont normally ask a lot of questions on his stuff. I still want it..... Did you have a interest in it? Your the only boater that inquired about the boat before I did........ jw

SOLD - 47 inch Gas Seaducer - I have raced this boat for (2) seasons, original top was lime and black splatter repainted in solid lime, there is a small repair area under the product stickers. The bottom black is original gel coat never any damage. The vinyl graphics are just applied on top no clear so they are easily removed, includes empty radio box, Seaducer hardware (strut, rudder and turn fin), $225 plus shipping and any paypal fees

View attachment 43158 View attachment 43159 View attachment 43160 View attachment 43161
Tony received the Boat please PM ME the Cost 225.00 plus shipping So I can get you paid! the box had a small return address on it, But want to make sure I send your payment out to the correct address. THANKS AGAIN & as always Boat LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Back