• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD- 67 Seaducer-CMB 67 Greenhead-Fat Belly's - ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

SOLD - Almost ready to run 60/80 Seaducer painted with PPG Concept Hot Lime top with Black bottom (Boat was built in 2006 original gel was Yellow/White). Boat was never damaged, but did have a minor engine rub on the inside of the hull that I repaired with carbon veil and West Systems. This boat is very competitive and has trophied at the last (3) Internats Evansville-Seville-Evansville and will be racing at the Internats this year in Seville (unless you buy it). Includes the following:

Seaducer Hardware (Strut-Rudder-Motor Mount-Turn Fin)

Hitec Servos (HS-5945 Digital Steering Servo, HS85MG's on throttle and 3rd Channel)

CMB fat belly pipes (2) on headers mounted with Teflon coupler

(1) pipe is stock with the new style Cooper Acorn Muffler @ 11.75 along CL of case
(1) pipe has an internal stinger @ 11.50 along CL of case
CMB 67 Green Head excellent condition includes:

Fresh Piston/Sleeve, wrist pin, rod needles and WIB Bearings all installed last fall
New style head button
OS-9B Carb with OS-Inflight Needle mounted on the carb
Useable spare piston and sleeve (Original) lots of fit left
Good set of slightly used WIB Bearings
Original head button and extra rod needles
$700 or best offer plus shipping. Contact me by email at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had an inquiry on splitting up the package this individual would be interested in the hull and possibly the pipes. i am open to selling the package split up if anyones interested in the motor or, electronic etc. send me an email at [email protected] Tony J

For Sale - Almost ready to run 60/80 Seaducer painted with PPG Concept Hot Lime top with Black bottom (Boat was built in 2006 original gel was Yellow/White). Boat was never damaged, but did have a minor engine rub on the inside of the hull that I repaired with carbon veil and West Systems. This boat is very competitive and has trophied at the last (3) Internats Evansville-Seville-Evansville and will be racing at the Internats this year in Seville (unless you buy it). Includes the following:

Seaducer Hardware (Strut-Rudder-Motor Mount-Turn Fin)

Hitec Servos (HS-5945 Digital Steering Servo, HS85MG's on throttle and 3rd Channel)

CMB fat belly pipes (2) on headers mounted with Teflon coupler

(1) pipe is stock with the new style Cooper Acorn Muffler @ 11.75 along CL of case
(1) pipe has an internal stinger @ 11.50 along CL of case
CMB 67 Green Head excellent condition includes:

Fresh Piston/Sleeve, wrist pin, rod needles and WIB Bearings all installed last fall
New style head button
OS-9B Carb with OS-Inflight Needle mounted on the carb
Useable spare piston and sleeve (Original) lots of fit left
Good set of slightly used WIB Bearings
Original head button and extra rod needles
$700 or best offer plus shipping. Contact me by email at [email protected]

im interested in motor and parts shoot me a price......... THANKS JOE P.

Latest posts

Back