• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynx hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradSpencer

Two Lynx hulls, ran both hulls as they are last season, Both ran great. I was planning to refinish/repair the blemishes/damage as listed below however I have decided to downsize my Lynx collection.

Black/yellow Lynx hull - average condition. Some stress fractures in gel coat. Gelcoat chip on left sponson repaired, crack in cowl repaired. Deck join around transom area came away, rejoined.
Ran this hull for a few years as a Sport setup. Sharp and true sponsons. Ran great with no bad habits. Super light boat, 250grams lighter than any other Lynx I have owned(excellent sport boat, too light for Mod IMO). $150 US SOLD
IMG_5970.JPGIMG_5972.JPGIMG_5971.JPGIMG_5973.JPGIMG_5974.JPGIMG_5975.JPGIMG_5976.JPG

White Lynx - Average condition., deck join around transom came away causing crack in upper deck and gelcoat chip in tunnel. Rejoined.
Sponsons true and sharp $125 US SOLD
IMG_5977.JPGIMG_5978.JPGIMG_5979.JPGIMG_5980.JPGIMG_5981.JPGIMG_5982.JPG

2 x Lynx metal fuel tanks (Walt Barney?). $25 each. Will ride for free with hull(s). SOLD

I will consider offers however first to"take" gets.

Shipping within Australia $25.
Shipping to the US is $55 US for one hull, if you take both the second will ride for free.
Will ship worldwide.
Please allow a few days for me to get these safely boxed and to the post office.

Payment by PayPal.

IMG_5984.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back