Slayer S1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brass tubing runs thru the nose and holds it down, a small piece of foam seals it off. On the rear mount, Two O rings thru the cowl and a slot in the back set against the rear brass tubing and holds it, fuel tubing keep's it from slipping.

To remove cowl, you slide off two pieces of fuel tubing and one side of the O ring, lift the cowl to a 45 angle and slide forward and its off, simple and lite,

Last edited by a moderator:
Dat bout wraps it up for the Slayer,

Got some pipe decisions ta make and maybe a prop er two,

Firecracker oval boat, just a little change here and there.

Gene :D

Hey Gene,

How is the propeller program going? I read that you are out testing up a storm,

just wondering what is working well for you. I have some different ideas for you

to try also.

Thanks, :)

Mark Sholund

Mark, Hey buddy!!!!

Yea we be havin cool crisp mornings, Like high 50's low 60's,

The air is great right now, so I be a test'n fool before its gets hot and muggy.

What ya got in mind........ :D

So far runnin,

X440, mod 442, mod AB1440 (needs cupped some more) but its hookin up.

Gene

Did some tesitng this weekend with my new Irwin pipe and its good...This is the pipe with the small header tubing and its on my nova.. :blink:

Not sure if im off just a tad on the lenght or if its two staging...eather way its running quite well. ;)

Other then that i cant tell you anymore about the pipe...SJH was over last night and my pipe is not like his pipe so comparing apples to apples is going to be tought to do..

If you want i can send you the little (nitro) rocket pipe :ph34r: that i have here....

Grim

Hey Mikie,

KEWL!!!! You be peak'n and tweek'n too ;)

Ya the pipe thang is weird, my large one runs great on the SS, but gonna test the small one too.

ROCKET PIPE ? He,He, Me like rocket anything!!!!! :lol:

Email me with details when ya get home :D

Gene,

I was thinking of a modified 1514 with a back-cut and some pitch added

for some EXTRA PERFORMANCE. Have you tried any three bladers yet?

Thanks, :)

Mark Sholund

Hey Mark,

No, I have never tried a three blade on a tunnel, generally I heard they pull hard out of the corners but run outta steam down the chute.

I like the extra performance angle,

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

ABC 1514 pic:

gene you oughta give a three blade a try, Ive got a 437/3 with some cupping that does pretty darn well.....you might be suprised....

~James

Gene,

The cup on the 1440 should be in the 3.2" to 3.4" range,it is working

real well on a lot of K&B SS's. I think the 1514 will be STOUT, once I

get the right cup. I may need a test boat Gene. Same address as before?

If the 1514 is not enough, a 1516 will be plenty. I think I have one or two

ready to get WET! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hey James,

I'm not adverce to try'n one, I have heard that prop come up in conversation before, Thanks for the tip ;)

Mark, You bet cha, I'll toss it in the mix with the rest of em and see what happins,

The 1514 sound's good ta me,

Thanks Dude,

Same addy as before ;)

Latest posts

Back