Slayer S1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Mark has been known to have a STASH of the little beauties, But other than that dont know, there is a few out there, just scarce round here :D

Sell Paul the one off Marys boat Mark, She wont care :eek: SMACK!!!!!!

He,He,

Gene B)

Paul,

Of all the Garcia pipes I have, which is currently at 9, sources have been Lee direct (years and years ago), fellow IW members and lastly E-Bay. One IW memeber even did a buy-now for me and advised me afterwards.. B)

When chat'n with people or even on sales, I normally inquire if anyone has any Garcia OB pipes or Garnder K&B OB exhaust throttles. It'***** or miss, but one never knows what someone else has that you want. Way I figure it, can't hurt to ask.

Mark...

The MUHA 1440,

I never been a fan of fixed pitch props 14xx, 16xx for tunnels, but I have ran the gambet on the X and H series so here we go.

Startin off with two AB 1440's, one is mine the other was nicely offered up for experimentation from Rick Cesati and shipped by tha Grimracer

( Thanks Rick and Mike!!! ) ;)

Got with my buddy Mark Sholund and tossed around some specs, I'm going to do a backcut and smooth out the petal shape of the blade and reduce dia. And maybe some other stuff too.

Here is a pic of the stock AB 1440

Mod pics to follow shortly,

Gene :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouuuuuu........Sponson Au Natural......... A personal favorite,

Looks excellent Mike, Nice Work!!!! ;)

Just add the sponsons above, to the center section pic here and ya got the new test boat ;) :D

MUHA 1440 Update:

Got the mods done to mine and Ricks arrived today, and I got a suprize!!!

My blade shape stock was WAY different from his, in surface area and tongue.

Mine looks like it was tongue relieved already, backcut it bout 1/8" smoothed out the round on the blade tip and it came out 38mm dia.

Pics of the mods and Ricks stocker up later tonite ;)

no1

Actually stocker is not correct, since they are both AB props to start off with, they have already been surfaced and thinned, A lot less work goin this way vs. bag stock ;)

no2

Gonna run mine first and see, then apply what works out to Ricks with the larger tongues.

Gene,

Looks good,did you try the dremel bit for the Barr-cut? 38mm should be in the

ballpark.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Charley, I have a line on one of Andersons props too, just going to run these first and see what happins ;)

Mark, Yea the stone you suggested worked out great, Only thing kinda bothers me is the amount of tongue relief mine already had vs Ricks, a lot got took off there before I did these mods,

Hope she still bite's and hook's up,

Gener...I've got an Anderson 1440. It's been dinged (probably beyond repair) on one blade, when my pit guys bounced it off the stand. The other blade may give you some ideas. This was the BEST prop I found for my XTR21. My current favorite for my Villain is an X442 reduced to 3.0". Let me know if you need anything.

L8r,

Rick

Hey Rick,

I got too many ideas, gets me into trouble :lol:

Nah I want to try these out, I'll know about 30 foot out if she gonna hook up er not,

Whats wild Mikie and I were just talkin tongue cuts on the phone Sunday, And bam,

turns out mines already had it done, We'll see how it goes,

Thanks Dude,

Im runnin a 442 also, here is a pic:

Latest posts

Back