• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Stock 3.5 lower unit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Lewis

Supporting Member
Looking for the stock k&b 3.5 lower unit. I tried to tweak the skeg because it had a slight bend in it and yea I broke it!!!
I've got several cut lowers but this one is for my little racing buddy. He only runs stock tunnel and I really don't want him to miss out at sowega. Any and all help is appreciated.
Thanks

Michael, this is Robin - the dad. First, I love your avatar pic!!! I have sat in that Wing at Dave Craig's Skyway Marine. My dad was a customer, & when that boat was there for Dave to race in the Gold Coast Marathon Dave let me climb in. I was maybe 12 or 13 at the time. Dave showed me how to operate the controls & explained why it was special. Made a big impression on this youngun', still love the early wood ones best. Second, are you the Michael Lewis that used to race up here in D-12? Lastly, I have stock K&B 3.5 lowers. $50 shipped bare castings, or $75 with prop shaft, water picku, pressure fitting & pivot pin. Check or USPS M.O. only, since that $600 IRS rule crap.
Later,
Robin
cell# - 540-504-8491

Thanks Robin, yea your right the wood switzers were the best as far as I'm concerned. The avatar pic is from testing the boats at Lake X. My dad raced several but liked the wood boats over the fiberglass models! We used to watch them testing at the lake from the timing tower.
As far as racing in district 12, that had to be someone else.
With the lower all I need is the bare lower so I can get him back on the water.
I will send a check out in first thing in the morning. Just let me know where to send!!
Michael

Also Robin if need be I'll pay for faster shipping to get it here in time. We race the weekend of the 24th. And my cell is 828 342 7059. Call me if you need.
Michael

Looking for the stock k&b 3.5 lower unit. I tried to tweak the skeg because it had a slight bend in it and yea I broke it!!!
I've got several cut lowers but this one is for my little racing buddy. He only runs stock tunnel and I really don't want him to miss out at sowega. Any and all help is appreciated.
Thanks
If you didn’t find one yet I have a bunch of them

Back