Silent Engines-Henry, "Hank" Schneider" (Tampa)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Doerr

Supporting Member
Hank Schneider passed away this past Tuesday, August 18, 2020. Hank was a very active racer in District 3, (Florida) for many years to include being a major contributor to both the Tampa and Brandon clubs. Although he did compete a majority of time in Florida, some may remember him from also competing occasionally at national contests.

GodSpeed Hank!

Hank was one of the good guy and will be missed, I always enjoyed Hanks company and stories at the pond.

RIP Hank

That one leaves a mark , Hank was one of the best - a true friend and mentor . Rod is right , you could always count on a good story - good life advice or whatever you needed, he helped me through some tough times. God Speed my friend , you will be missed by more than you knew 😢

Oh man , sorry to hear this . He was a great guy . I always liked seeing him and talking about his fishing and hunting adventures . I will miss him for sure . Rest in peace .

Bummer! I first met Hank at Norm’s 6 or 7 years ago when Marty invited me to stop by and work on boats on many Saturday’s. Great guy! Worst part of getting older is loosing so many friends! RIP Hank!

I will be picking up Hank's Model Boats and Support Equipment Saturday. I know that there are 2 boats that I built for him. Neither had much time on them. I will be listing all items for sale in the next couple weeks. If you are interested, keep watching this thread.

Latest posts

Back