Silent Engines again

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Finn

Another of the old members of the Dallas RC Boat Club passed this afternoon. Tom Nall battled cancer for more than a year. He was active in boating during the 1980's and early 90's. Funeral arrangements are pending right now. Tom's son, Jason, was also a member in the club. Our prayers for Jason and his mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sad to hear. :(
David
Hi David

I can only speak for myself, your little toy there is splattering my address over the web for anyone to do as they please. Does the address disappear after I jump out of the page? Not cool.

Bill

Not trying to start a anything but once anybody is on the internet you are trackable. In other words there is no privacy on the internet. This little toy also displays my IP address when I am online. But only I see my address. And you are the only one seeing your IP address. This is also a readily available downloadable "signature".

So that said, if it really bothers you I will take it off. It is just a toy.

Another user on this website had this as his signature. So I went Danasoft.com and downloaded it for myself.

Go to this website for more info : http://www.danasoft.com/aboutdanasoft.php

This site can explain it better than I can.

Guy's

lets not get off topic here.

This thread is to pay our respect to a fellow boater that past away, so please lets do so.

I don't mind if you start a new off topic thread and we can talk about the IP address gizmo.

Sincerely, Dan.

Back