Should we allow "Guests" to post?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we allow "Guests" to post?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guest #5 said:
rcguy, garbage, who died and made you god. Good-bye!
This is EXACTLY why you should register to post. You want to browse & read, that's fine who cares who you are. If you want to post have the b*lls to use you name. Anyone can hide behind a keyboard anonymously & act like an a$$ without fear of being held accountable for what you post. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

OK the one hour thing is just to far, register or take a hike,

Flip the switch Tom and lets get back to some regular info here

<_<

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed.gif

is an hour up yet???

3stooges.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to show you, this topic can be summarized without any words:

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/*****.gif.................
boohoo.gif

Tom left the door open, not my fault. I will take a hike , you're to rich for my blood!! CASE Closed!!!

Funny he stop posting when i called him by name..... right Harry? hows the weather in Des Moines today?

come on back now ya hear? I have not banned you YET.

Run your boat in to any more pond aerators lately?

sounds like a personal attack on you Tom. "too rich for my blood" ??? I believe the right move was done. This type of abuse or slam on someones character is not needed. I believe putting your name to something carries with it the pride - or should.

Trying to goat me, you invaded my privacy and i fought for the US army in Korea to keep these freedoms and they were just invaded. i quit and suggest you do the same, is there a law on such for privacy, suggest you do the same!!! Most people would let water flow under the bridge. Last tranmission!! Ferrite don't call me an a$$, it takes one to know one!! Take a hike Ferrite, young

Guest #5,

You are showing your ignorance. And it's "Ferrette". Make up a name and setup a free yahoo account and abracadabra nobody knows you still. Just by you posting on here somebody could get your IP address. What are you scared of anyway?

I think it's just common courtesy that if you post.....others should know who you are. You don't have to submit to a DNA test, just a name and email address. And please, if your going to post something that will offend somebody, be man enough to state who you are. Don't hide behind the "guest" signature! There are others who visit AND post as a guest who have something constructive to say. To those, I say, sign up and join the family. To the others, don't come in hear and stir up hate and discontent anominisously.

So you might be asking your self..... how did we come to be graced by the kind presence of Mr Harry M...... (count the dots if you doubt I know your last name)? Well it seems he has been banned by the rumrunners as well. He and someone else in his home like to stir up the rc boating boards with name calling and being rude to newbies.

I have great respect for the men and women who have fought for our country. Sign in Harry and be an honest contributor to our forum.

Continue with your rude guest posting and you wont have any forum to be a member of.

The Rumrunners gave you 3 strikes...... you'll only get 1 here.

Stirring up hate and etc when it is already there. What i have done was jell the whole bunch of you to support your boss man and make a better community but i'm gone , hooray you say and dido!!! You people still don't call people a$$e$ cause glass houses reflect of yourself. BAN TIME, i was going to buy an el lobo 2 and a Raptor but not now, no way jose!!! Tell Lou, thank You!!

Tom: Even as an un-registered guest I'd like you to consider my post. I was once a member of this site as well as the rcboat discussion group. Because of the fact that I can be very opinionated, I decided to step back for awile and just read along. I felt that reading and learning would be more beneficial than making enemies.

Since my "guest" status on this site (rcboat doesn't allow guests) I've found I'm much happier this way. I can read and stay up to date on current issues like, Futaba radio's, race schedules, and engine problems to mention a few. I'm not hiding from anything, nor am I concerned about who knows who I am. I simply thought I needed to take a different approach. And I'm glad I did.

I agree that anyone posting should make themselves known. And I fully understand why this can become difficult. But please, don't discontinue the quest option for people like myself that care to just read along. These forum's can be very informative and can help people of all levels of the model boating hobby.

Signed, On the sidelines again...

Ron Jefferson :ph34r:

Who in the hel.....

Now i have seen it all..

This goes way deaper then the forum..

Ron J is right on.. let let the dudes that want to just hang back haing back.. Lots do this and like it.. Its my moring cup of coffiee..

grimracer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back