Shhh! Secret voting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have multiple personalities also, I mean e-mail addresses. I voted many times. Good luck.

I got one in already, oh wait my dail -up just closed and dialed again!!!!!!!!!!

FREE PASS to the next round! Buhahahaha :blink:

IM in for 3 votes, Suzy did one vote also.

Guess you cant enter yourself anymore, Hope she wins, sounds like shes got alot of people out there voting.

Sore fingers, seeing 6 numbers, arse hurts.

Tom

Doesn't she look sweet and innocent in the pictures? It's hard to believe that this is the same person that gives me a hard time every time that I see or talk to her! She's a fun person and I consider Missy as good of a friend as I do Wade.

The way things are going, I don't expect to see Wade in the chat room Saturday night, but then again, I don't plan on being online then either! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, it's me, Ron, Eric left this site on under his s/n.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend just voted from her PC here at work and it went right through. ;)

Bill are you sure you got the right page? The one with the 4 girls pics on it?

hehe I gave you 5 here (sorry figured if i used all the cyslyde accts they would get suspicious) pluss a few of my friends voted for ya :)

I just found out that the voting ends at 5:00PM EST today.

I'll let you all know what happens. :D

Bumping this up to the top. If you haven't voted yet, please give Missy and Wade a hand. It's ends this afternoon. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to vote!!! Use all your email addresses!!! (Vote early and often) :) :)

Back