• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sherline #5400 Vertical Mill plus Accessories

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Up for sale, is a Sherline #5400 mill. This is the larger one, with the 12" base, and zero-set handwheels. The optional accessories include - vice, collet set, 1/4" end mill holder, and slitting saw arbor. The 1/4" drill chuck comes standard with this mill. I will NOT ship, but I can deliver to a race the buyer and myself will attend, or meet within a 100 mile radius of Fort Wayne IN. BTW, this is posted at other sites.
$700.00

Thanks for looking!
Steve Ball

Attachments

• SAM_5674 (2).JPG
    SAM_5674 (2).JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Steve,

I'll take it. Let me know your PP. We can meet up somewhere between, I'm in Cincy. The TT is a few months away or I'd wait for that. Figured you'll be coming down again. This is a working weekend, so next week Thur - Sun can work for me.

Steve,

I'll take it. Let me know your PP. We can meet up somewhere between, I'm in Cincy. The TT is a few months away or I'd wait for that. Figured you'll be coming down again. This is a working weekend, so next week Thur - Sun can work for me.
Hi Mark..

It's yours. Sending you a PM to work out the details.

Thanks,
Steve

A new house? I hope it's still fairly close to your "hangout". The wife and I would love to go there again, that is IF we can make it back there in a few years

Back