• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sherline Mini-Mill and Lathe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

I have one complete set of Sherline metal mill and lathe. The set includes a series 4400C lathe package, a vertical milling arm attachment, an adjustable angle table (hardcoated), a rotary table, 3.1" 3-Jaw Chuck, 3/8" Tailstock Drill Chuck, Steady Rest, dead center, Live Center, Compound Slide, 1/4" HSS 3-pc. Cutting Tool Set (LH,RH, Boring), carbide pointed cutters with tri-points and some hss blank cutters , Sherline 5/32" T-Driver, 3-pc. Center Drill Set, complete Thread-cutting Attachment (cuts every known thread or you can make up your own metric or standard), 1040 3.1" 3-Jaw Chuck, 3” 4-jaw chuck(new) 3/8" End Mill Holder, end mill chucksin 3/8, 3/16 and 1/8", 4-flute new end mills from 3/8” down, Milling vise, some blind faces, an adjustable radius bore, adapters and lots of incidental tooling and parts...probably lots of stuff left out so please ask if you're interested.

there are lots of adapters and small parts that come with this. Sherline parts are very easy to find and diagrams and instructions are easily downloaded from sherline website I figured I'd try to sell it here before parting it out to cheese bay since it includes about everything you'd need to change the shape of a micromotori. Unit will be up for auction on Flea-bay under username Nitroconceptsnext week.

all equipment is clean, true and in good condition (about 2 years old) pics are available of any parts upon request.

I'll entertain offers via PM

KB

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one complete set of Sherline metal mill and lathe. The set includes a series 4400C lathe package, a vertical milling arm attachment, an adjustable angle table (hardcoated), a rotary table, 3.1" 3-Jaw Chuck, 3/8" Tailstock Drill Chuck, Steady Rest, dead center, Live Center, Compound Slide, 1/4" HSS 3-pc. Cutting Tool Set (LH,RH, Boring), carbide pointed cutters with tri-points and some hss blank cutters , Sherline 5/32" T-Driver, 3-pc. Center Drill Set, complete Thread-cutting Attachment (cuts every known thread or you can make up your own metric or standard), 1040 3.1" 3-Jaw Chuck, 3” 4-jaw chuck(new) 3/8" End Mill Holder, end mill chucksin 3/8, 3/16 and 1/8", 4-flute new end mills from 3/8” down, Milling vise, some blind faces, an adjustable radius bore, adapters and lots of incidental tooling and parts...probably lots of stuff left out so please ask if you're interested.

there are lots of adapters and small parts that come with this. Sherline parts are very easy to find and diagrams and instructions are easily downloaded from sherline website I figured I'd try to sell it here before parting it out to cheese bay since it includes about everything you'd need to change the shape of a micromotori. Unit will be up for auction on Flea-bay under username Nitroconceptsnext week.

all equipment is clean, true and in good condition (about 2 years old) pics are available of any parts upon request.

I'll entertain offers via PM

KB
how much?

askin price is $700

also this is actually the 4500c with the "0-adjust" handwheels

****. ****. ****. [embarrassed]

Looks like it'll be on ebay gents. Kevin is a great guy to do business with & will keep you in the loop on things.

Back