• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SG Twin Rigger WTD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Mancilla

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get in too a twin rigger. Looking to get a good deal on one. I would prepare an SG rigger or SGX in good shape please. Will need pictures in details.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Richard

Namba #366

District 9

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get in too a twin rigger. Looking to get a good deal on one. I would prepare an SG rigger or SGX in good shape please. Will need pictures in details.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Richard

Namba #366

District 9
:eek: What happen did you have your beautiful lady hold SG twin"2 2 Poker" Flame yellow/blue? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey richard<would you be interested in another brand of twin rigger? it has o/s 80's in it now

that are stock and mac nitro pipes

norm

Richard,

I may know about one. May take me a few days to get up with the guy who has it.

B) hey richard it is a hydrosport marine warpdrive 2 all wood rigger in great shape,no rot

or splitting wood it has all the servos in it with a quarter scale servo for the rubber the boat is painted

in black and yellow, it just needs some screws tightened up and and a radio and your ready to go

if you are serious i can send pictures to you

oh bye the way,im asking $500.00 for it plus shipping

from norm

Back