• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Search CC Racing Monster V2 Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search CC Racing Monster V2 Pipe. Someone has someone to sell, or you still know a shop, the one in stock. I only found one store in Australia that still has them in stock. Unfortunately, I can't pay there via Paypal. Shipping then follows to go to Germany.

Regards Alex

I have a few ...some have need of repair and need support where they are prone to crack...but will still work well when fixed just not as pretty,,,call 941-718-3537 if you need one to get you by these tough times

Post a add on Jim’s boat dock. Or the vodoo Facebook page. I’m sure you find one there. One just sold yesterday on Jim’s.

mine was free just trying to help ...if you cant find one... let me know it is hard to see what it looks like at 80 mph,,,ha,,,ha

Latest posts

Back