seaducer sd2 40 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters do any racers in the us, stil run the sd2 subsurface seaducer 40 mono, if so what props work well with this boat and a mac 45 ,,50% nitro,,

i have seen 2 of these boats changed to surface drive versions with ok results but thought i would ask some questions before doing any mods to the hull. thanks in advance jase,, :)

Jason , Tom Foley ran some very fast SD-2'S here in D3 - may want to shoot him a PM.

Andy

hi fellow boaters do any racers in the us, stil run the sd2 subsurface seaducer 40 mono, if so what props work well with this boat and a mac 45 ,,50% nitro,,
i have seen 2 of these boats changed to surface drive versions with ok results but thought i would ask some questions before doing any mods to the hull. thanks in advance jase,, :)
Sub-Surface hull... It works best set up sub surface with the tube pushed all the way up against the bottom of the boat W/ a X450/X452 2 blade prop. If you want surface drive performance? You need to buy a Surface drive Hull. SD3 Seaducer 2 entirely different bottoms on the Hulls.....450/3 452/3 props for the surface drive hull. If set up properly it will reach low 60`s mph.

Back