Seaducer build query

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grub

I'm currently putting a new .45 Seaducer together but have found the engine rails to be offest to the right by .250 of an inch.

The instructions don't say anything about this offset but the installation of most parts are based on the centreline of the boat.

Are all Seaducers like this? Do I have to fix this or should I just leave it, run it and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin,

I asked the same thing recently regarding my 90/100 Seaducer and was told to put the engine in the middle of the rails. I have done this and I think my boat works great! B)

Ian.

Hey Grub

Just build it ask Frank his handles well if stuck stick to the instructions.

If rich talk to WBR.

I'm currently putting a new .45 Seaducer together but have found the engine rails to be offest to the right by .250 of an inch.

The instructions don't say anything about this offset but the installation of most parts are based on the centreline of the boat.

Are all Seaducers like this? Do I have to fix this or should I just leave it, run it and see how it goes.
Grub your rails will be off set on that paticular boat. Jerry says it counters props walk. I have 2 just like it.... Both of mine are built to Seaducer Spec...... Both Work Great!!!! Same for the 90-100 boat too.... the rails will be off set. ....... Pay close attention to his instructions for Final Strut location

Latest posts

Back