scale canoe access covers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvknox

I am painting my gas scale T-6 and have access cover outline decals for the canoes.I have not seen a photo of the T-6 locations,but I have seen a photo of the T-4 in the shop during its conversion to a conventional configuration.The photo was taken overhead of the right canoe from the front with all the covers off.It may be a Hydroplane Museum photo,but I could not find it.Could anyone point me in the right direction to that photo,or do you have a better source of info?

Harvey

I actually found these which I think may be just what you are after.

Back

Front

Middle

Notice that there are more holes on the skid fin side than the other side to allow access to the skid fin bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent stuff Harry. If I send you some CD's would you be willing to share some of your pictures?

Harry.those photos are absolutly amazing.They are exactly what I want.No need to look for the T-4 photo.I'm seeing more of the access covers on scales.I'm sure the scale community will also apprecaite seeing these photos.I won't lose these.

Thanks again.

Harvey

Back