• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale Pending Carbon Fiber 20 O/B Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunnelbill

This is a New CF pipe from down under, it is the last one I have so if you want one, jump on it. This is the Pipe Ron Drake was running at the TT and almost broke the record... $85.00 plus shipping... Thanks Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

I have never tried it :lol: :lol: But Salisbury Power pipes makes the CF pipe you want on your NR inboard... :D

Mike Byer said:
Bill, what happens when you put one of those on a n/r inboard?Mike B

80455[/snapback]

There is a better pipe available for the inbord and is a real performer. They are going to make an impression very soon.

see ya

Dave

it just looks like with a short straight header and this pipe you would be there.

Mike B

Mike Byer said:
it just looks like with a short straight header and this pipe you would be there. Mike B

80462[/snapback]

Mike I was thinking of the same thing but the bend is too wide. The pipe would hang way out of the boat.

... and be as aerodynamic as a brick! There was an inboard version of that pipe and it did work well on my Novarossi. The SPP pipe I have on it now is better.

Tim.

They are a good pipe Joe - you won't be dissapointed. I ran mine at 220mm plug to start of rear cone on a novarossi outboard and it would double stage regularly.

RIGGERMORTISE said:
There is a better pipe available for the inbord and is a real performer. They are going to make an impression very soon.see ya

Dave

80461[/snapback]

How 'bout a pic of it there Dave. :)

TimD said:
Don Ferrette said:
RIGGERMORTISE said:
There is a better pipe available for the inbord and is a real performer. They are going to make an impression very soon.see ya

Dave

80461[/snapback]

How 'bout a pic of it there Dave. :)

80656[/snapback]

I'm not Dave, but here you go Don

TD21H pipe on FF21

80660[/snapback]

Thanks Tim

My pipe can run parallel with the tub, can yours do the same or is it due to the header. I have been asked a lot if i can do a nitro version. But even then that only shortens the pipe by 2" and you only loose 9 grams. Total pipe is less that 27 gramms. Also the power is the same if its moffled or not.

See ya

stickers and prop on its way tim

The material used to make the new pipe is not the same as the pipe I have. What's the advantage because the new material looks like fecal matter.

Different manufacturer, different resin, different build process.

The Pipe from Bill is made using vaccuum bagging in moulds using a clear resin. You want a super light pipe on an outboard and Vaccuum bagging helps reduce the weight of the finished pipe.

The pipe from SPP is made using a different resin, and is not vaccuum bagged.

Dave - you have a PM.

Back