Sad to say......

• Thread starter Georganna Clough
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Georganna Clough

From what I have gathered since I got home, Andy is done..... literally. As of now the Herb Stewart Memorial is in limbo until further notice. As much as I hate to say it he told me to let everyone know to keep their eye on the for sale section for some quality boats once his suspension has passed, it's that or Ebay and he'd much rather see someone here have a quality boat or two. AMAZING! :unsure:

Well give Andy a message .......... tell him to put on his big boy pants and ride it out. I missed what happened but he got sat down for 30 days ... BIG FLIPPIN' DEAL!! Andy has always had a BUNCH of leeway here on I/W and he pushed the limits more a few times. To sell off his stuff and walk away because he got his hand slapped??? I would expect much more than that from him..................

Don it isn't the hand slap it's the way it happened. It wasn't right. That's all I'm saying....

Don it isn't the hand slap it's the way it happened. It wasn't right. That's all I'm saying....
Well there's 3 sides to every story- the one guys side, the other guys side .........and somewhere in the middle the real side. Like I said previous, Andy has pushed the boundaries numerous times in the past, lately he's pushed pretty hard. I myself came real close to sending him a p/m the other day after sanitizing one of his not so clean posts in a certain tunnel thread. If this little time out is going to make him quit then he's not what I or others thought.......

Andy take a Ride over to FRANKIN FOLEYS place. He can GAS you up!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What in the world happened??

Andy can't be that bad, he does speak his mind most of the time, what is wrong with that

Suck it Up Cupcake!!!!!!!
Andy, that the whack on the pee pee and do your time. Too much fun in this hobby to leave on some Bull@#$%. RRRay
What did I miss???
somewhere in here id imagine,it got nasty, All I can say is the admins are fair and put up with way too much shnitz. When I was a youngster the Nuns would wrap us with a ruler or yank on our ears. I respect them and wish they had the power to still do it. http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=52224

Like I said in the other thread before it was deleted, there are a lot of women in this sport.

huh??????? whatever happened, i missed it, but you ain't quittin", DAMMIT!! i'll call ya tonite, drew. georganna, slap him around for us, & straighten him out ;) .

Andy take a Ride over to FRANKIN FOLEYS place. He can GAS you up!!!!
I invited him fishing but ...he didn't show !! more corectly he couldn't as his daughter was in town .

Hey Andy ...heading to the Sandbar after work ...come on over and drown a few !! don't sell you stuff man ..whats the point , sit back and take a deep breath and have a cold one , or 12 !

I have no clue whats going on.... if this has something to do with IW, that is really not important enough to quit the hobby we love. If IW has some part of this i would be very interested in why this is happening.

Back