Running Hardware Help!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went shoping today! The LHS had that strut and bracket in stock. ;D I will have to cut alittle off of the original strut to get the right angle on the new one. Unfortunatly I have to move my rudder for it to fit. :'( I also got a .130 cable for it. Now all I need is a 5mm to .130 flex hex! Thanks for all the help and the picture. I wanted to see how you did your rudder with the strut.

fullers...........hummm i dont know. will look though. im trying to find out if my engines 5 or 6mm..tommarro im going to napa to get the fitting correct and find out.

matt

Well after some head scratching I took the parts back to the Hobby store! I had them order me a Strudder assembly which combines the strut and rudder to the same mount. I was running out of room for everything on the back of the boat. I would have had a mount for the strut, rudder and water pick up. Bubba I also had them order me a 5mm to .130 flex hex! :D As well as a V937 prop and tons of other stuff for my boats. I spent way too much, but now I will have the parts I need to complete my other boats. Thanks for all the help guys! I will post pictures in a few weeks.

Back