Rudder/Strut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

Was wondering what the majority of you run for drive hardware? My A/C mono came with the Octura In-Line Strut & Rudder which forces me to exit the bottom of the hull with the stuffing tube.

I am looking for a drive system to exit the transom. Also is there an min/max length rudder I should use?

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Andrew

Hello all,

Was wondering what the majority of you run for drive hardware? My A/C mono came with the Octura In-Line Strut & Rudder which forces me to exit the bottom of the hull with the stuffing tube.

I am looking for a drive system to exit the transom. Also is there an min/max length rudder I should use?

Thanks

Andrew
Speedmaster hardware is very popular. 5-6" on the blade.

Glenn

Hello all,

Thanks

Andrew
Brian Watts has a lot of experience of setting up A/C boats with Speedmaster hardware. Rocketcityracing.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back