• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RR 60 for sale!!! SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

I have a roadrunner 60 hull and hardware, mounts, flex, and steering servo, set-up just add your engine and pipe and go. Boat is in excellent shape and is a bueautiful build, I absolutely do not want to sell this boat. I just got it this past weekend and due to financial difficulties something has to go. If this boat does not sell before Nov 30th it WILL NOT BE SOLD!!! I am looking for 350.00 shipped within the continental US. 1st person to respond gets it, please post here so I can keep track of who bit 1st. Paypal, Money Order, personal checks accepted. The boat will ship as soon as payment clears.

Zach

[email protected]

sorry about the crappy pics. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with Sam, I believe he already found a boat. I will email him to check though.

Thanks Don,

Zach

you sure you don't wanna buy it??? ;)

The price is spot on Zach, in my opinion anyway. If I was in the market for a 60 hydro, I would buy it for sure at that price.

~James

Just let me know Bill, you want her shes yours. James, you sure you don't need a 60 boat??? :D

Thanks Guys,

Zach

Positive, I have a new 20 boat and 90 boat that still has to be built...My wallet cant afford another right now. And for some crazy reason, they dont run 60 hydro over here....

~James

I was gonna put a 91Rs in it but I was promptly told to put down the crack pipe. 60 doesn't always make here, they have been getting better though.

Latest posts

Back