• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale FOR SALE GX5 SPORT HYDRO SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I have for sale a newer Insane GX5 sport hydro, comes with insane strut and rudder, with the sharpened turn fin, NO radio or servos included, flex shaft included, no prop, I ran it with a BH Hanson 310 2 + 2 300 pum engine and it ran really good, engine isolaters stay with the boat and they are set up for a speedmaster mount, so the engine will slide straight into the boat, about $700.00 in it, asking $600.00 shipped, thanks for looking

SOLD PENDING FUNDS, THANK YOU

DSC02891.JPGDSC02888.JPGDSC02889.JPGDSC02890.JPG

Last edited:
no problem, let me shake off this virtigo problem and I will get it shipped today or Wed at the latest, sometimes things pop up that you can not help, like this, this is no fun when you can not walk or even turn over in bed without getting the spins, sorry

Latest posts

Back