rossi .21 gold head pipe suggestions need silver bullet pipe?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Krienke

I am wanting to find a couple pipes that will work best with the modified .21 rossi powerheads I recently bought from Kris any suggestions ? would like muffled but with good power also. and does anyone have one laying around for sale? looking for silver bullet pipes for 2 engines

thanks Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wanting to find a couple pipes that will work best with the modified .21 rossi powerheads I recently bought from Kris any suggestions ? would like muffled but with good power also. and does anyone have one laying around for sale?thanks Dave
Two guys in our club run the 3.5 rossi motors, one runs a cooper pipe the other a Silver Bullet. 1st boat: Vision/Lawless/Cooper this boat is a screamer. The owner of this boat races multiple boats through out the season and only ran it at a couple races.2nd boat: HTB 290/K&B/Silver Bullet. I'm not sure if it's the standard or the HP version. this boat is the high point boat in the club this season.this boat raced 5 of 6 races this season.

Larry

I am wanting to find a couple pipes that will work best with the modified .21 rossi powerheads I recently bought from Kris any suggestions ? would like muffled but with good power also. and does anyone have one laying around for sale?thanks Dave
Two guys in our club run the 3.5 rossi motors, one runs a cooper pipe the other a Silver Bullet. 1st boat: Vision/Lawless/Cooper this boat is a screamer. The owner of this boat races multiple boats through out the season and only ran it at a couple races.2nd boat: HTB 290/K&B/Silver Bullet. I'm not sure if it's the standard or the HP version. this boat is the high point boat in the club this season.this boat raced 5 of 6 races this season.

Larry
I have aa Irwin quiet pipe new $45.00

Back