Rod G - JAG

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

Rod,

Did you finally give up on the Bernoulli thing? I see the bottom of this boat is flat. You know good and well that it will just fly off the water.

Just yanking your chain.

I have not been excited about a boat for a long time.

I might have missed it, but what are the rubber grommets on the engine mounts? Part number or dimensions please. They look like the same thing the Eagles use. I hope so because I have a bag.

Also, where do you by the hybrid CF/kevlar boom tubes? I can't wait to try the cut down 947.

;)

It's gonna be a sad day when these things get up on some of these 21's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rod,Did you finally give up on the Bernoulli thing? I see the bottom of this boat is flat. You know good and well that it will just fly off the water.

Just yanking your chain.

I have not been excited about a boat for a long time.

I might have missed it, but what are the rubber grommets on the engine mounts? Part number or dimensions please. They look like the same thing the Eagles use. I hope so because I have a bag.

Also, where do you by the hybrid CF/kevlar boom tubes? I can't wait to try the cut down 947.

;)

Preston,

The grommets are the vibration isolators for the motor mount.Go to www.solingerrc.com and look at the motor mount.

He sells them for $10.00 ready to install.....

Rod Geraghty

give me a phone #......

;)

Carbon boom tubes........ ebay 150330216059 ............

.230" O.D. x .055" wall,these tubes are stiff,strong and very reasonably priced... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

;)

.230" O.D. x .055" wall,these tubes are stiff,strong and very reasonably priced... ;)

that number brought up a cpu chip for me

;)

that number brought up a cpu chip for me
opps!! ...........................150338216059

Latest posts

Back