• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RoadRunner U/L .90 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
:rolleyes: :D ;) FOR SALE or possible Trade: Roadrunner .90 Ultra-Light Hydro “turn-key” with CMB .90, engine is completely gone thru & ready to run. Boat was previously owned by Don Ferrette and is like brand new oh heck it basically is brand new; not a scratch or a chip anywhere as I received it from Don. Spotless hull shows no wear includes Speedmaster hardware, all servos w/mixture control etc. Walt-Barney fuel tanks, MAC pipe, rubber isolated engine mount and all new tubing, servos, push-rods/linkages etc. I’ve owned it about 3 years and it’s done nothing but sit on the shelf. I’ve kept the engine oiled and sealed and shown in the boat as I had planned on getting the boat out but have no time to play. This hull is complete and ready to run needs only to be fueled and started. , I’ve never run the boat and is a very nice piece. I would be interested in trading for a nice Turbine Scale, SS 45 Hydro or Gas Thunderboat, Crackerbox etc. I like boats that look like real boats and I’m not interested in racing so having this beast is really pretty goofy on my part; it needs an owner that will give it its due…this thing is bad-ass.

Guys; please don’t bother low-balling me some ridiculous prices or offers. I don’t mean to sound rude but I’ll entertain a serious buyer or realistic trade opportunity for an equally as nice hull. I appreciate your time and thanks for looking. I work out of town but will be at my shop next weekend and will have many more detailed photos available at that time.

I'M FEELING LIKE SANTA SO I'LL LET IT GO FOR $875 AND I COVER SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO CONT U.S. E-Mail: [email protected] Thanks, Tom

I will try to post some pics but the file uploader is giving me a difficult time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics added for Tom that he sent me. That boat was from someone who wanted to run a big block rigger but changed their mind after it got set up, it then went to Tom. :)

THANK YOU DON FOR HELPING ME WITH THE PHOTOS AND THE FEEDBACK. I ALSO HAVE A 60 & A 40 SIZE ROADRUNNER ALONG WITH A BUNCH OF 90 ENGINES, SEADUCER MONO'S, SOME SCALE HYDRO'S ETC.

I'M NOT QUITTING JUST THINNING THE HERD. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I CAN TAKE A DEPOSIT AND HANG ON TO SOMETHING FOR A BIT TO GIVE A BUYER SOME TIME OR INTERESTING TRADES?

e-mail: [email protected]

I work out of town and will be in town the T'ksgiving holiday to take more pic's etc.

Thanks, Tom

Pics added for Tom that he sent me. That boat was from someone who wanted to run a big block rigger but changed their mind after it got set up, it then went to Tom. :)

I'LL KNOCK OFF $100 TO GET THIS THING MOVED...ANY INTEREST?

FOR SALE or possible Trade: Roadrunner .90 Ultra-Light Hydro “turn-key” with CMB .90, engine is completely gone thru & ready to run. Boat was previously owned by Don Ferrette and is like brand new oh heck it basically is brand new; not a scratch or a chip anywhere as I received it from Don. Spotless hull shows no wear includes Speedmaster hardware, all servos w/mixture control etc. Walt-Barney fuel tanks, MAC pipe, rubber isolated engine mount and all new tubing, servos, push-rods/linkages etc. I’ve owned it about 3 years and it’s done nothing but sit on the shelf. I’ve kept the engine oiled and sealed and shown in the boat as I had planned on getting the boat out but have no time to play. This hull is complete and ready to run needs only to be fueled and started. , I’ve never run the boat and is a very nice piece. I would be interested in trading for a nice Turbine Scale, SS 45 Hydro or Gas Thunderboat, Crackerbox etc. I like boats that look like real boats and I’m not interested in racing so having this beast is really pretty goofy on my part; it needs an owner that will give it its due…this thing is bad-ass.

Guys; please don’t bother low-balling me some ridiculous prices or offers. I don’t mean to sound rude but I’ll entertain a serious buyer or realistic trade opportunity for an equally as nice hull. I appreciate your time and thanks for looking. I work out of town but will be at my shop next weekend and will have many more detailed photos available at that time.

Price: $1000 AND I COVER SHIPPING TO CONT U.S. E-Mail: [email protected] Thanks, Tom

I will try to post some pics but the file uploader is giving me a difficult time.

Toms 90 boat looks just as the pics posted, its a great deal for someone interested in that type of boat. The boat looks better in person. I am not sure which 40 RR he is talking about, but the cmb powered one looked nice, Tom, I may have a buyer for that boat if I can get pics from you, the guy doesnt spend much time on computers, but he has been asking me about where he could find a good 40 boat. The ninety motors he had felt and looked good, the ones I saw, and there were 5 or 6 I looked at. I may actually think of getting a couple of those. Just my two cents. Ken

I WILL SELLL THIS BOAT LESS ENGINE/PIPE OR TRADE

FOR A NICE 1/8TH SCALE OR GAS SPORT HYDRO,

RICO RIGGER, THUNDERBOAT OR

A CRACKERBOX OR INTERESTING SOMETHING?

HEY HEY...JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS! WILL SELL THIS BAD-BOY TURN-KEY RTR FOR $875 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back