Rip Rick Risinger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sad news this is.Rick and I go back 30 years of racing together RIP my friend Our prayers go out to the family

Dave Roach

Wow I'm totally shocked again twice in one week. First Harry and now Rick. I am at a loss for words. Condolences and prayers to Rick's family. I enjoyed talking to him on I W as he love to share his knowledge of RC Boat's. He will be missed for sure.

It's sad to hear about both of these guys. You just never know when you are seeing a fellow racer for the last time.

I think that we should treat each other like it was going to be the last time we raced together.

RIP Rick, and my condolences to Lorri and family.

Steve Ball

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for getting me back into the hobby i love so much. I am retiring my 20 hydro that i got from you in your honor.

R.I.P RICK

Very sad news just talked to him about his outboard, great guy never met him, but was great to talk with and work out things with be missed R.I.P.

My condolences to his family and friends. As we lose friends, we are reminded to enjoy the friends we have today and to tell our families that we love them more often.

I can't believe this. Never met Rick in person but we have talked many hours on the phone. Very sad.

I know he had some posts on here. Can someone please post a Pic of him, maybe of him at a race?
With all of the shots I've got on my computer, I was hoping to find at least one of Rick. His wife has a couple on her Facebook page but nothing up-close. Mike Schindler might have him in a video from July.

Rick will be missed
a55317f12a09b07cfcaa0331e3074d01.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

He loved working on cars. We spent lots of time talking about them.a few days ago he was telling me how happy he was to see me model boating again. It's unbelievable that his now gone. His vehicle go hit very hard I seen the pictures and videos. It's a very sad day. You will never be forgotten my friend.

We will miss Rick for sure. Celina Ohio race won't be the same.

Always a friendly smile and willing to help!!!

Rest in Peace Rick.

We will keep the family in our prayer!!!

RIP RICK . He was a great guy a fellow builder, what I remember was he loved to shingle those ride pads. I have one of his boats. I think the way he went was a tragedy and should be notice us all that you never know when your next. Rick is in heaven that you can be sure of. Prayers go out to his family, lorri so sorry for your loss. Prayers and condolences Al Archer D4 director

Met Rick many years ago in Celina. Always had a kind word and a smile. Sincere condolences to the family.

Latest posts

Back