Rip Rick Risinger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Rick.. he was a HOOT when he would come to the Toledo Show and we would chat boats.. he was a 100% GEAR HEAD... you will be missed.

Grim

WOW.....I feel so bad ....I was talking to Rick and his wife at the Celina race about buying his scale boat. He was really one of the nice guys. My heart is with his family.......I can't believe this has happen to him, R.I.P. Rick !!!

This is just flat out sad and wrong.

Rick would help anyone at the drop of a fake hair hat and smile the whole time he was doing it. He had a opinion on everything and sometimes he would chew your ear off about it till the cows came home. And there where the jokes and comments that you couldn’t help but laugh at.

My sorrows to his family and friends.

Rest In Peace Rick,

-Bob

I would assume Lorri and family do not have access to this thread. It would be nice if they could get a copy of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Lorri on Facebook;

What a difficult day it's been for us all. I'm doing my best to keep it together, I appreciate all the thoughts & prayers.
Here are funeral arrangements for my dad Rick Reisinger

DO McComb Funeral Home
4017 Maplecrest Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815

Sun. Nov. 20th Viewing 3-7pm (2pm for family)
Mon. Nov. 21st Viewing 9:30-10:30am with Funeral at 10:30am

There will be a funeral procession following the service. Any of the ladies & gentlemen that were in the car clubs with him, if the weather is good please drive your hot rods during the procession through town.

If you would like to visit the family afterwards they will be at Rick daughter Vanessa & husbands' home
2416 Garden Park Drive
Fort Wayne, In 46825

I gave Lorri and Vanessa the link to this thread. They should be able to see it but possibly not post unless Rick stayed signed in.

I only met Rick one time. It was actually at his house when we met. I bought a b hydro from him. During that meeting I could tell he was very passionate about our hobby. My Daughter lives only 2 miles from the Risinger's in Ft Wayne, IN. This is so sad that he never got the chance to enjoy his retirement.

My condolences to the Risinger family from the David's.

Tim, I talked to Vanessa late last night. She said that police are pursuing more charges against him.

He had to be in a super-drunk state in order to run away from the scene, not just 2 shots of liquor when you consider that he hit Rick going as fast as he was.

I have known Rick and Lori for over 30 years. Rick and I used to race a lot in 20 hydro and we enjoyed racing each other. He was a devoted model boater who helped the Ft Wayne over the years put on their races. This is so sad and makes us realize that life can change in a moment.

Latest posts

Back