Rip Rick Risinger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Rick's family and friends. The worse thing about getting older is that you start loosing many life long friends but no matter what your age loosing one this way really hurts. Good bye my friend you will always be remembered.

John

Met Rick this year. And as everyone else has stated, he helped me with my tunnels. Been meaning to call him and let him chew my ears off with more info that I can use..

RIP Rick, you will be missed...

today (Monday) we laid Rick to rest. the family wanted to express thanks to all that have given their thoughts and prayers. Ron Olson made the trip ,Dave Roach from Dayton and Brian Spitzer. that I know of and many club members, also. Gary Geiselman , Gus Dolsen , Dave Adams and myself were pall bearers. there was a great turnout of ricks acquaintance's, quit a tribute. a new song favorite of Ricks by Brad Paisley "about tomorrow" was played and when we left "little duce coupe" was played. how fitting !

Dan

Wish I could have been there,Rick was weird at times but Celina Summer Challenge will not be the same

OMG - I just read this - I am in complete shock. So sorry to hear of this news. We have know Rick for many years. My condolences to his family.....

Latest posts

Back