Riley Hobby

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaducerpete

Supporting Member
Little riley Hobby son of evanasville river city racing club member Ryan Hobby is under going open heart surgery today to repair a heart defect that he was born with so iam asking for you to put little Riley in your thought and prayers good luck riley your a little cutie

oh man,,, poor kid,,, thoughts and prayers go out to the hobby family..... with todays technology,.,, they will make out well,,im sure of it.. i wish them the best and a speedy recovery...

alden cost

Yes little Riley is truly an inspiration to all of us. One of the cutest smiles I have ever seen even going through all he is. Prayers are with you Riley, Tammy, Ryan and rest of family. Hang in there little Hobby.

i agree with alden, heart surgery has advanced to where it's a very sucessful deal. riley & the rest of the hobby family will be in my thoughts & prayers. he'll be back at the pond with dad in short order ;) .

Hey Peter, we appreciate you posting this here. We appreciate all the Prayers so much too. Riley is the reason Im taking the boat racing season off. With all his surgeries this year I thought it to be best. Plan to be back next season though. Mikey is right, Riley is doing well tonight after a few bumps in the road. We have created a website if any are interested in his progress.

Thank you,

The Hobby Family

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/rileyhobby

Back