prayers needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaducerpete

Supporting Member
I am asking you to keep a very good guy in your thoughts and prayers as my very good friend Dick Jones will be having open heart surgery tomorrow to have a mechanical pump put in

Dick is one great guy my prayers are with him
I saw Dick this past Sunday at the pond in Ft. Myers. He talked to us about everything exept what is going on with him untill he was read to leave and then he told us what the Doctors were going to do but did not say when just said he was going in the hospital to see if he was eligable for a trans plant or a pump. We are keeping him and his family in our prayers.

Walt Barney

Dick,

Get well soon - follow your Dr's orders and you'll soon be back at the local pond.

Tom & Cindy

Simon says good luck with the surgery and get well real quick as we hope to see you again in Florida if we can get down out of the cold and snow in January.

You will be in our thoughts.

Olly & Mrs Olly

Good Luck Dick! I am sure you will be fine. I had Open Heart surgery (Triple Bypass and Pacemaker / Difribulator) in March of 2009 and I am still kicking!

Thanks for the update Peter! Keep us informed on his progress and tell him we are thinking about him!

Glad Dick made it is doing better . Him and his family have been such a blessing to know . now get better soon and keep doing what U do Best make ppl smile an feel good hope to see u soon I will keep all of u in my prayer's .

I'm great to hear he's doing OK. I need him to get back to our pond in Ft Myers for help with my Riggers carburator problem with water. He definately is " THE MAN ".

Latest posts

Back