Silent Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke Mordja

Today my wife and I have to lay our 27 year old son to rest. Joshua Jerome Lang died Tuesday in a tragic motorcycle accident in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.

Joshua leaves behind a wife and my only two grandsons. Before I joined the Badger Model Boat Club many years ago, boat racing helped my stepson and I enjoy life together. We watched the little toy boats go round and round. We did this many summers. As Josh grew into a man and made a life of his own, our time at the races faded.

I got to know many of the Badgers that are in Heaven now with Josh. I became a member many years ago and have made the hobby part of my life. I had looked forward to the future with Josh and his family watching and racing the boats.

Josh was a great father to his two sons. He was hard working, devoted and loving husband. Josh has touched countless lives in his short life.

My twin sons-now 11 years old have lost their big brother. They looked up to Josh. The little people in our lives makes life worth living. I lost one of my little people.

Everyone here on IW is connected just as Josh and I became watching the races 15 years ago. Please say a prayer for Josh and tell your children you love them. You never know when God decides it is time to go.

See you at the races.

Duke

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke.. SOOOO Sorry man.. Please know we are hearts are with you during this time.

Mike and Sheila.

Duke, we've never met but know that my prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time. I too am a proud father, and grandfather, and cherish every moment I have have with my grown children and their families. May God comfort you during this time.

Wallster

Duke , I am so sorry to hear this . We don't know each other but I have also lost a young son and feel some of the pain you are feeling . Hang in there , may he rest in peace .

That is a real tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you,your family and his. Hang tough. Sorry for your loss. Tom

Duke,

I am so sorry to hear this. My heart felt condolences and prayers go out to you, your family, and Joshua.

Back