Ride along on 90 boat!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at how the motors are starved for cooling water in the corners! Just when the load is increased and you need it most the water is cut almost completely off! If you listen closely you can actually hear the inside (assuming since it works harder in the turns) motor going lean and see steam puffing out.

Pretty happy I've been putting a hole on both sides of the rudder all these years...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is nuts!

Boy this brings back some memories!! The 14'-6" Enthrop hydro in my avatar had the steering wheel flat on the bottom as was the keller throttle and the driver was kneeling and looking through the windshield just about water level, an unbelievable thrill at 110 mph!! The view is almost exactly the same as I remember it! Thank you! Some of the German belly boats that came in from Europe in the late 60's the driver actually was laying on his belly. Deiter Koenig came with one for the North-South championships at Sanford Lake in Midland Michigan and blew the doors off everyone. I lost a really close friend in one a year later when he blew it off over backwards and didn't get out.

John

Martin next time you run your twin over a 100 can you put a go pro on I think that would be super cool.

Please

Please

Please!

Pass ya later Charlie

Back