Prayers Need for Harold Broussard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE

Hi yall, just got back from the hospital.

All those prayers must have worked!

This morning he was awake (still had the breathing tube) and he could understand us and was able to shake his head yes and no.

They removed the tube about 2:45 and he was able to talk. You would swear he never went through any of it. Same old pop, except a little groggy and thirsty.

The RN told him he was'nt urinating that much, he told him "yea, give me some RC Cola and I'll show you some pee"

I told him about this post and how all the people on here were pullin' for him, so he gives his thanks.

He's a tough old coot, I think that's what helped him out of this. He's in good spirits so to speak, and the RN said he'll probably be home for Christmas so that's good.

Thanks for all your support, the good Lord has so far spared him to build a few more boats!

I'll continue to update this post when I make it home.

With our sincerest thanks,

Tony Broussard

Tony,

This is great news,but our prayers will still help him in his recovery. My Dad

has went through the same stuff, and it can take awhile to get back to 100%.

We Will Keep Him In Our Prayers,

Mark Sholund

My latest bill for the defibrillator was a mere $78,000.00 but my insurance paid the whole thing to my surprise. I don't remember what my 4 day stays cost but for the money you'd think that I'd get better food and more than basic cable. They do have some fine Nurses on that floor though. Another downside, waking you up at 4:30 AM to weigh you!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that Harold is doing much better but make sure that he stays away from the garage or wherever he builds the boats at for a while to get some rest. The boats can wait, customers will understand.

That is Great news! Hope you all have a great Christmas, and happy new year!

Dale Roberts

Hi Tony,

Great to hear that Harold is doing better and hope to see both of you in Bation Rouge in Feb or New Iberia in March. Get well Harold, prayers will stay with you for a long while.

Hi Yall,

Pop's in room 223 now and doing well. I gave him the printed replies from this board and he wanted me to tell everyone that he appreciates all the well wishes and support he's gotten from all of you.

Still don't know the exact day he'll be home, but hoping before Christmas.

Thanks Guys!

Tony Broussard

Back