Returning to the Sport - HELP!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAD

I am returng to the sport after several years off. My kid is old enough to show the interest. Unfortunately I sold my 3.5cc tommy lee - leecraft a couple of years ago and want to replace it (never should have sold it!!) my questions is, are the new leecrafts just as good? All their web links are down and I don't know how to contact the the new manufacturer.

Also, I have a mathe 35cc. In speaking with Mathe U.S.A they said there were several owners in california. Is anyone on this board currently using this engine? I would like to find out if it is still competative.

Thanks!

Yes, the newer generation LeeCrafts are better than the old ones. But, good luck getting one from Tommy Lee. He is a slow builder, real slow. It is a shame, he has great craftsmanship, but can't get enough on the market. The 7.5 hull molds are not owned by Tommy Lee anymore, he only builds the 3.5 hull.

There are other competitive tunnels on the market that are more easy to obtain. Some on the board here can tell you about their experiences with the Villain, there are Hoppers, and Carl Van Houten produces a new twenty boat.

Jr. Branham

Thanks for the information, I wasn't aware Tommy is still making the 3.5cc tunnels. I assumed since B&M bought the molds for the 7.5cc from Tommy that he was out of the hull making business.

Does anyone have Tommy Lee's phone number or e-mail address? I don't have it anymore.

Back