Retirement is here!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Radz

After 39 years I finally pulled the plug. The house in Colorado is sold. The wife & I will be on our way to sunny (and humid) North Carolina! Thank you to all the NAMBA District 20 racers who made me feel right at home the last 5 years.

See you on down the road!

Ed Radz

GO ED GO...

I hope to get to race with you again some day.

Sounds like you have a great start to chapter 3.

Grim

After 39 years I finally pulled the plug. The house in Colorado is sold. The wife & I will be on our way to sunny (and humid) North Carolina! Thank you to all the NAMBA District 20 racers who made me feel right at home the last 5 years.

Ed Radz

What part of North Carolina? I have been considering that area when I retire also. Enjoy.

Ed Radz
Wow, has it been 5 years? I met you in 1993 just before your move to the land-o-snow. It was the Illini race still held at "the pond." Best wishes in the move to the land-o-sun, LOL

Wallster

Ed,

We all here in District 20 thank you for your support, your help, racing with you and best of all the friendship.

We know if we are ever in you new neck of the woods that we will look you up and pick up right where we left off.

Good luck and we will see you down the road.

Robert Holland and all of Namba District 20.

Ed Radz
Hello Ed I was wondering what part of NC you are moving to because there are quite a few racers here

Gavin in Charlotte

Ps I hope you like humidity because we have it :lol: :lol:

Ed Radz
Ed,

It's not humid yet & the weather is beautiful in North West Davidson County. Our new home is between Arcadia & Enterprise, off of route 150. Good luck on the move.

Jim Allen

Ed Radz
Ed,

It's not humid yet & the weather is beautiful in North West Davidson County. Our new home is between Arcadia & Enterprise, off of route 150. Good luck on the move.

Jim Allen
Looks like about 30 miles to our pond. :)

Ed Radz
Ed,

Jim Allen
Jim, drove right up and down 52 last weekend heading for the PTPT Race. Would like to meet you sometime. That's a beautiful area you moved to. I keep wanting to stop by Childress Winery but I never seem to allow enough time.

Ed Radz
Ed,

Jim Allen
Jim, drove right up and down 52 last weekend heading for the PTPT Race. Would like to meet you sometime. That's a beautiful area you moved to. I keep wanting to stop by Childress Winery but I never seem to allow enough time.
Scott,

Drop in any time, but call ahead. In a few weeks much of the good boating stuff will be gone & the good people at LJM Machine Shop have talked me into working again. The shop is located on old US 52 south of Enterprise Road, which is 10 minutes from my house.

Jim Allen

Eddy

I hope all goes well with North Carolina....

One of my favorite States...Blue Ridge Parkway is awesome

to drive in the fall.

Mitch is gonna miss his CD Partner at the Races...

Have fun Ed and if you ever need some CNC stuff let me know...

Joe

Latest posts

Back