Re-Play of Fall Nationals now playing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

The video files from the race are playing on the live braodcast channel from this weekends race.

You cannot fastforward or rewind, just watch it as it was broadcast live. I will be working on breaking the videos up into classes thru the next month and try to get them online as soon as possible.

2011 Re-Play Fall Nationals

Thanks. It's going to be a rainy weekend, I'll watch then for sure. I went camping with the kids so I missed most of the live footage.

Thanks. It's going to be a rainy weekend, I'll watch then for sure. I went camping with the kids so I missed most of the live footage.
Its not playing anymore, so unless he sets it to replay again, you missed it again and gonna have to wait til he gets the individual classes/rounds uploaded.

Its not playing anymore, so unless he sets it to replay again, you missed it again and gonna have to wait til he gets the individual classes/rounds uploaded.
You drinkin too much pie :lol: it's playin. . .

then you must have just restarted cause it wasnt playin all day :p

then you must have just restarted cause it wasnt playin all day :p
Your not suppose to drink pie all day, pace yourself :D

The apple pie was awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing Mike!!!!!!...... ;)

Im not sharing anymore. You guys at the round table friday night killed my jar lol!

Will,

It's Hemrick's fault!!!!!!! He brought that stuff over and after one sip we were all hooked!!!!!!!....... ;)

it is addicting for sure. Apple pie might be the new "crack in a bottle" :lol:

Lot's of laughs with the M&M show from the Fall Nats from heat 120 on to 138 so far,

The interview with Steve Barr?, is priceless. Hey Steve, how you doin?

Mud Bug and Mile are awesome!! I gotta watch some more!

Back