RCRC Little Thunder Evansville In June 11-12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 SCALE GAS

JEFF AUSTIN

DONNIE BROWN

WES ELLET

TIM STRANGE

PHIL THOMAS

I saw there is 1 gas scale on the waiting list?

Well I wont have my boat finished in time so take me out of gas scale for this race.

Last edited by a moderator:
1/6 SCALE GAS

JEFF AUSTIN

DONNIE BROWN

WES ELLET

TIM STRANGE

PHIL THOMAS

I saw there is 1 gas scale on the waiting list?

Well I wont have my boat finished in time so take me out of gas scale for this race.
Phil,

Actually it's indicating there is 1 available. The waiting list relates to the previous class. However, I've scratched your gas scale. See you tomorrow!

Dan

All D14 Scale racers bring a extra 5 dollars with you for registrations.

Last month the weather was not cooperating and so I will get with you guys through out the day Saturday and Sunday.

I have Mike Schindler $ so far.

Attention. IF YOU PLAN TO RUN OPEN WATER YOU MUST CHECK IN WITH DAN FIRST. We don't want anyone on the water without proper insurance. Also snug up close to the tent next to you

well this race was a complete disaster for us.... Had some issues we normally don't have.. Sorry to our competitors specially Ralph A. Sifiting through the carnage now, we will find the problems and fix them. Great job by the club as always! Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations River City club for a great race. The staff did a fantastic job and the weather was perfect, Hot but its better than rain ! Great site and convenient hotel location. Nick, Amy and I had a nice time. We will be back again.

It was nice seeing some old friends and meeting new ones.

Had a great time! Awesome job by the club to work through the heat. It's a nice refreshing 65 degrees at home today.

Had a great time this weekend, met a lot of great people, made some new friends, and watched a lot of great racing. Already looking forward to the next race. Great job by the club keeping the race moving despite the heat.

Thanks to all the RCRC members for putting on a great race. The competition in the sport hydro classes and scale hydro is stepped up to a new level. They didn't let me win but I got a couple second place trophys.

Thanks to the River City club for putting on an other great race! One thing I noticed throughout the weekend, every member of this club pitched in, whether or not they were there with a boat to race or not. This is why this club consistently put's on great races.

Steve Ball

To the whole crew at Evansville THANK YOU!!!! You guys never disappoint and you always put on a great race, thats why I drove the 26 hrs round trip! Got to see some old friends and meet some new ones, heck even Rod Stewart showed up (aka Larry Maglinger
default_biggrin.png
). Thanks again!!!!

Back