• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rcpilot

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK OK..

right now I do not have access to the Control pannel.. so...

For now guys.. lets chill on this post..

I can and do understand why Bill is upset with Bill. Bill owes Bill money and that’s a bad thing.

Also for those of you that do not know either one of the Bills. I do.. and have raced with each of them.. It is possible that you do not know the entire story..

Let me break this down..

Bill from CO made his post.

Bill from WI has responded.

Bill from CO still does not have is money

Bill from WI needs to make this right.

Tom needs to clean his inbox

And

Mike needs to have a good stiff drink and call Tommy and have this post taken care of

Don has a purple scale boat and you know what they say about purple..

Its only cool if your the fastest guy at the pond.. if your not………………..

KIDDING DON.. That scale is AWESOM

Come on Bill from WI.. Lets get this taken care of so Bill from CO can put this behind him.. as well as the rest of us.

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Bill from WI HAS taken care of this and I am really tired of the BS as it keeps going on.....

I am done here, I have done everything I can do. I have paid for the pipes...

Lets get this thing locked and if you so choose, off of here...

My guess is that this is juicier and more interesting and less productive than the thread regarding noise rules.... that one got thrown out quick fast and in a hurry as in my opinion someone didn't agree or like the topic...... problem was it was at least going in a positive direction when it got locked.....

DONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back