RARE ONE OF A KIND VINTAGE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta give this guy credit, he sure knows how to make a POS sound like a solid block of gold-

http://cgi.ebay.com/1960s-MISS-BUDWEISER-R-C-REMOTE-CONTROL-HYDROPLANE-BOAT_W0QQitemZ110480408610QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b9254022

This guy needs to be a politician, he's missing his true calling. :lol: :lol: :lol:
the guy needs a reality check..anyone who pays close to 4G's for that boat,I got swamp land in AZ for sale..lol!!!what merune.....I'd saw that add three days ago and was going to post it...you can say anything you want in ebay and some people will believe that garbage...There is a gas cat saying it would do 85 mhp???

Last edited by a moderator:
that boat has been listed for about 3 or 4 months now.i asked the guy if he had proof or any documents.he took it off then put it back on couple days later.he must be smokin the good stuff when he looked at it.

It has great hysterical value.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glenn

I just sent him an e-mail letting him know Bernie Little is rolling in his beechwood ashes. :lol:
And I was going to bid on it. GEEZ guess its not the real deal. :p :p :p
I really want that prop, bet you would really get a performance boost from it being so light. Does anyone have a mandrel for that one.

Is that a piece of broom handle the outdrive is screwed to?

Back