Budweiser on ebay...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

biggrin.gif
....some people will try anything for a buck.... what a piece!!!!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

click here.... Bud on ebay

I think what he's paid for posting it for three months is more than what that thing is worth.... :lol:

Your offer price: US $1.00

Offer expires in: 47 hours 59 mins

Your terms: You pay for shipping

I said I'd pay for the gas to burn it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink:

We could get lucky and it gets dropped under the truck and run over 8 to 10 times before being found :D

I'm still wondering what this guy's taking to make him think that scrapwood is worth $4,120 to anyone. It must be something either really powerful or really illegal

Last edited by a moderator:
I just asked him if he meant $39.95. Did you see what someone else asked him about signed paperwork or pictures? He could not even be honest about that, and stated he made the price reflect the papers that he misplaced.

That was me that asked him about the doc's on the boat, just wanted to see how honest he would be about it, HE WAS NOT, I replied to him and told him that without proof of his statement it's just a hull that needs alot of work with little value. Funny, he did not reply back????

I think the electric outboard on that thing is an old international hobbies unit, I think those could be had for around 15 bux and its probably worth more than that POS its mounted on.

This is why we should'nt do drugs...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried bidding a buck on it so it can be given a proper burial, but it was declined.... :lol:

Back