• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

radio wanted/for trade/for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_laxmasta2039

hey yall,

had a big race today and ended up with alot of trouble with radio interference, decided my jr xr2 may not be right for my situation so if anyone would like to buy it ill accept any offer even the unreasonable ones, as long as i dont actually lose money shipping it to you or anything....okay i take that back gotta be somewhat reasonable (bought it for like 110$ new) :rolleyes: , radio is in pretty much mint condition w/ reciever MINUS an antenna (8 bucks from horizon), used it less than a season and take good care of it. since it didnt work for me racing i think it would be better for someone wanting a decent radio (step up from the crap you get in rtr kits) to run by themselves or with a couple other people NOT a crowded club race.

i used a buddy's old futaba magnum pcm radio and actually ended up really liking it, does anyone have one of these lying around they'd be willing to part with for some paper pocket linings? :) or better yet a trade.... B)

thanks in advance guys!

Joe

Back