• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Radio's for sale (PULLED)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Britton

Up for sale are four radios;

All transmitters and receivers were tested right before pictures taken and verified to work.

1, Futaba Magnum 2PL (Channel 73) AM Radio W/ One Receiver. Purchased for my son. Purchased about a year ago and ended up never using it. (boats don't thrill him) Looks Brand new. Asking $50.00 + Shipping

2, JR XS3 Pro Synthetic FM W/ Three RS310 Synthetic FM Receivers. Was my primary radio first year I raced boats. Normal wear on the transmitter from use Asking $135.00 + Shipping

3, Specktrum DX2.0 W/ One Receiver. (missing battery holder, but is available from radio Shack for 1.89. link to battery holder is here) Receiver is already bound to Transmitter and ready to go. became my primary radio after retiring the JR XS3 Pro. Used for about a month untill I bought the DX3. Looks new. Asking $100.00 + Shipping

4, Specktrum DX3.0 W/ One Receiver. I liked the DX2.0 so much that I upgraded tp the DX3.0. Receiver is already bound to Transmitter and ready to go. I used this radio until I finally got an Airtronics M11. Looks new. Asking $125.00 + Shipping

Paypal preferred. Pictures are below;

futaba.jpg

jrxs3pro.jpg

spectrumdx2.jpg

spectrumdx3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
roy, no offense taken. you didn't have to delete your request. bill could see i was first in line, if we couldn't strike a deal, then you're next in line. by deleting your post, someone else could "cut" in front of you. maybe you could have added "if robin doesn't talke them, i will", but it's all good ;) . now, get back in line, you big dummy :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: !

Hi Bill, would you be willing to part with any of the RS310 receivers? I only need 1 just let me know

Waiting to see if jon070 wants the JR w/ all receivers...

If not then I will consider parting out the rs 310's.

Robin you are first, Roy second.

Bill

P.S. I also found my third specktrum receiver so I have one to sell separate or can bundle with either specktrum radio.

Ok.

I guess by me not asking top dollar for the JR with three receivers (trying to be a nice guy and all), some of you seem to think i'm trying to pawn off junk that doesn't work.

I can't believe the email i just got... it's insulting to me.

So here's what I'm going to do.

Since I couldn't sell my JRXS3 Pro with three receivers for $135.00 in two weeks, and Brian sold his JRXS3 Pro with one receiver today in about 2 hours for $150.00 here, I'm now raising the price of mine from $135 to $150 with one receiver as well.,

I'm pulling the other two receivers.

Bill

Back